Monday, October 11, 2010

Hold Me, Jesus

"Hold me, Jesus, cause I'm shaking like a leaf.  You have been King of my Glory, won't you be my Prince of Peace?"  ~Rich Mullins

I keep listening to and singing this song over and over and over.  I am trying hard not to worry about the MRI tomorrow.  I try not to let my mind run with imagination and fear.  But I'm a weak mother who wants to cling to what is not mine.  I have to leave this at the foot of the cross and beg for strength in the days ahead.  This could be something so small and I am no different than the apostles in the ship during the storm.  In my storm, however, He doesn't even sleep.  He is here.  He comforts me.  He has given me the most wonder community to love and support my family. Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ!  Give me the strength to endure!

Please pray for us tomorrow.  I only ask that I have the strength to accept whatever it is that God is asking.  Blessed be the Will of God now and forever!  AMEN!


Yesterday was the last day of soccer and Joseph scored 2 points!  His team won 3-0 and he was the star!  What a way to end the season!!!!  He is excited about tomorrow because he will get a Popsicle after the procedure.  Amazing how the small things can make little ones so happy.  When do we learn to expect so much? 

I will be posting an update tomorrow as soon as I have one.  Thank you for all your prayers, love and support!  My prayer warriors are getting our family through these difficult days.  I don't know many of you but in the Body of Christ I know we are connected and that one day we shall walk together in His Glory.  God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment