Sunday, October 2, 2011

One Week - The Final Countdown

We are down to the final week before the big Autism Speaks walk!  It has been an amazing few weeks.  I can not believe the donations, prayers and words of encouragement!  Team Camo Angel is now in 3rd place in the whole state of Nebraska!  I am in 2nd place as a top individual.  This is amazing for our first year.

But, as you guessed, I still need your help.  We are not finished.  If you have not made a donation and was planning to do so then now is the time.  We will be walking Sunday afternoon.  And if you have donated, is there not one person you know that would help?  You can forward this email with the blue link below. 


http://blba.us/i.asp?id=474951-332910406-1



Again, thank you so much for all you have done!  It has been an exciting thing to watch as we moved up in donations!  I still say I have the greatest family and friends in the world!!!  God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment